Offered Salary 1000
$14 an hour
- Shift & Schedule
- Monday to Friday
Full Job Description
REMOTE WORK FROM HOME Healthcare Inbound Call Center Representatives
Second Shift 1:30pm – 10:00pm EST
Firstsource Solution is a leading provider of customized Business Process Management (BPM) services. Firstsource specializes in helping customers stay ahead of the curve through transformational solutions in order to reimagine business processes and deliver increased efficiency, deeper insights, and superior outcomes.
We have trusted brand custodians and long-term partners to 100+ leading brands with a presence in the US, UK, Philippines, and India. Our ‘right shore’ delivery model offers solutions covering the complete customer lifecycle across Healthcare, Telecommunications & Media and Banking, Financial Services & Insurance verticals.
Our clientele includes Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies.
- The 4-Week Training Schedule is Monday – Friday 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
- The Projected Production Schedule is 2nd shift: Monday – Friday 1:30 pm – 10:00 pm EST (subject to change per the business need)
- Our Agents earn $14 per hour
- Agents in production (after successfully completing training & nesting) are eligible to earn a $1 per hour differential (agent must have a minimum of 78 hours worked in the pay period), bi-weekly attendance incentives & monthly KPI incentives
- Call Service Representatives to provide new and existing members and providers with the best possible customer service in relation to billing, claims, enrolment, benefits, general inquiries, and complaints.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Call Center environment
- Handling a high volume of inbound calls for Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries
- Maintain awareness of the way performance and actions affect members.
- Web camera visibility
- Schedule Flexibility
Key Performance Indicators:
- Inquiry Accuracy and Completeness
- Call Resolution
- Overall Satisfaction
- Call Handle Time
- Reporting to a Supervisor and Manager
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Healthcare experience
- Call Center experience
- Data entry experience
- Must have a private workstation to perform your work
- Must have the Internet to include a router with an Ethernet jack for connectivity to the PC
- Ability to navigate multiple computer screens
- Ability to answer Healthcare Member and Provider inquiries and type information into the computer system simultaneously
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Work independently without constant supervision
- Positive professional attitude
- Computer literate
- Strong reading comprehension and writing skills
- Problem-solving skills.
Primary Location: United States-Remote-Remote
Organization: HPHS – Onshore Operations