Offered Salary 1000
$17 an hour
- Monday to Friday
Full Job Description
UPMC has an exciting opportunity for a Temporary Health Care Concierge, position in the Afterhours Customer Support department. This is a temporary position working Monday through Friday 3:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. including weekends. This is a work-from-home position, but must be located in the Pittsburgh area.
The Health Care Concierge, Associate services complex health insurance products across our lines of business & act as an advocate for Health Plan customers (member, provider, facilities, etc.) by providing guidance, interpretation, and education on benefit coverage levels claims payment, and various program inquiries.
Our temporary employees receive a competitive pay rate of $17.00 per hour.
- Maintain neat and organized files and electronic databases
- Maintain and purchase office supplies as needed
- Prepare letters, memos, and reports
- Schedule and coordinate internal and external appointments, calendars, and meetings
- May entail work with Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Support all department personnel with duties including but not limited to answering phones, taking messages, copying, filing, and faxing
- Greet and assist any visitors to the department
- High School Diploma Strongly Preferred.
- Post-secondary education is preferred.
- One year of administrative support working experience is highly preferred.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint.
- Must possess typing skills and working knowledge of word processing, electronic mail/calendar, and spreadsheets.
- Must possess the ability to learn and effectively use various software programs.
- General knowledge and experience with office equipment such as copiers, multi-line phone systems, fax machines, and paging systems.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran